Berea, Ohio

On 12/10/2010 and 1/28/2011 I were hire to promote a fashion show company name Raw House Magazine of the Lawrence Blake company to meet the goal of having People all over NYC to come to the Front Fashion Awards Show and the goal were to have as many people as I can the company goal was to have 50 plus people to attend the event held on 2 different date first date in Dec 2ND date in 12/28/2011 The first show I did not meet the goal put were promise some funds didn't get anything The 2ND date I met pass the goal 80 plus people and still no funds I'm very *** and do not let people take advantage of me VRE7 company refer them to me I'm am very up set and been used for all my services and other people services that help me on this event call Front Fashion awards show Spam!!!!!Raw House Magazine of the Lawrence Blake group Spam!!

I have a meeting with my attorney 1/31/2011 6pm Est Every conversation Recorded with Raw House mag and confirm that the celebrity's were invited on my behalf but did not show due weather!!!Mr Blake did not and were not asked too give any money back or give any refund he kept all the money I earn doing promotional work for my donation!!!

Had an Experience with RAWHOUSE MAGAZINE?

Comments

Charles Minos

Yes, "L Blake Harvey", as he now calls himself, continues to talk a big game & come up with only excuses & bs in the end. He's now calling himself a PR Co for "Eco minded orgs". Yeah right.